August 5, 2008

Paper or Plastic? Neither!

I've CO for my next knitting project. Since I had the buttload of cotton yarn that I ordered to make holiday gifts, I thought I'd get a head start and knit something up to see how it turned out.


I thought it would be a great idea to knit up a grocery bag and I liked this pattern . So far, so good and I love the light green yarn I chose for this project.

I bought a cone of the natural coloured cotton yarn, so I think I'll be making more of these.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I absolutely love that bag. What a fabulous gift and also one that you could keep. I downloaded it. It's the prettiest one I've seen. Yours is lovely.

Saren Johnson said...

That's really kewl. I've been looking half-heartedly for a bag and maybe I'll use that one.

Carrie Penny said...

That will be super pretty with the light green. I would love a gift like that!

Anonymous said...

Emiko! What a great bag and the color is awesome! I am sure your family will be lining up on your doorstep during the holidays in hopes that you'll be handing them out!