August 14, 2008

Medusa hair, here I come!

I'll be taking a little blog break for the next couple of weeks as Bear and I travel to Florida for some R&R. It's going to be hot, humid and my hair will be out of control. But I won't be at work, so I don't really care :)

Got my yarn and pattern for my vacation knitting:
And I got my carryon backpack all filled and ready to go:


And this is Bear's mess at the time I took the photo (I think this is a first that I finished packing before him):

We're making an attempt to just go with carryons for this trip. Do you know how many days it took to streamline what I was going to bring??? It was reaaaaaally hard, I tell ya!


I'll see you guys in a couple weeks!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

We'll miss you, but have a fabulous time. I do not believe I would be able to take just one carry on bag. I tend to over plan;-)

hapagirl said...

Have a wonderful time! I'm so impressed that you're able to get everything into just a carry on (especially for that length of time!)

What's that you're knitting? Is it "Embossed Leaves?"

Rhonda said...

Have fun on your trip!

Saren Johnson said...

Have a good trip! See you next fall. (Awful I know.)

Anonymous said...

Wow, just carry-ons? Good for you guys. We always talk about doing that, but the most we've been able to streamline is sharing a suitcase and one carry-on.

I understand about Medusa hair, believe me. I have a lot of thick, but fine curly hair and it gets this layer/halo of frizzy fuzz in humid weather.

I hope you are having/had fun.