December 21, 2011

Rrrrrruffles! and a Meowy Christmas

Boy oh boy has it been crazy around here. Work is crazy busy. I'm working late all this week, but the bonus will be a 3 day weekend and 3 day workweek next week. I'm not getting enough time to do all the kniting I wanted (alas, my problem every year this time of year), but managed to get the knit gifts that needed to be mailed out sent out in time. Those I cannot show yet, but this one I can, as my sister doesn't read my blog :)



This is a nice chunky, warm scarf with some nice ruffly ridges. I used 2 skeins of the Misty Alpaca Chunky that I got at a destash party awhile back I think. I love knitting with alpaca - such a treat! I almost wanted to keep this scarf for myself :) Sometimes it's hard to part with your knit items, don't you think? I guess that's when you just have to queue up another one to make for yourself someday. These two photos are of the same scarf however, as I don't have time to be knitting something for myself right now :) The color in the photo below most resembles the actual yarn colorway.


And since my blogging has been rather sporadic these days, I hope to get another post in by next weekend, but just in case it gets too crazy, here's Frank wishing all of you (in his new spiffy Grinch bow tie) a very meowy Christmas!


May you all have a happy holidays and get to spend it with those you love.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

OMG! Such knitted pretties and Frankie is such a gorgeous and well-posed boy. I am envious;-P Merry Christmas, kiddle!!!!!

Saren Johnson said...

Frankie does look handsome with his tie on.