This month, I've learned to knit toe up, two at a time socks. I also learned a different short row heel and a new stitch pattern. I also learned the sewn bind off at the end, and just a short while ago, I finished the bind off and weaving of the ends and here is my proof of socks completed:
Although I did not care for the fidgety-ness of the long cable, it was sooo nice to have two socks done at the same time. Would I knit via this method again for socks? I think so! These socks will be going to my mom - she hasn't received any handknit socks yet, so this should be a nice surprise under the tree this year :)
3 comments:
You are so clever, kiddle!! And, I love the socks, and so will Mom.
Great looking socks.
Pretty socks! I need to learn toe-up socks. I made a pair of 2-at-a-time, cuff-down socks and I agree it's a bit fiddly! But, I really like having both socks done at the same time :)
Post a Comment