Here's a close up of one of the two eggnog bundt cakes I made. thought the Santa and reindeer added a nice holiday touch :) This eggnog cake smelled soooo good - kudos for me not breaking into either of the cakes!

The photo below is everything I made, from the back, hidden is one of the two eggnog bundt cakes with rum glaze, apple puff pastry filled with homemade applesauce made by Bear, Grammy's chewy chocolate cookies, coconut sandwich cookies (except I didn't make them sandwich cookies, I liked the toasted coconut taste the way they were) and oatmeal cookies (a request from my folks). I kept the cookies simple and did drop cookies and halved most of the recipes so that I wasn't making dozens and dozens. Add to the fact that I forgot to get more eggs and didn't want to go to the store (or send someone to go when they already went this morning).
So we made do with what we had and I think we still managed to have a good variety of baked goods.

Frank spent most of his Christmas Eve doing some serious napping. I really love his Grinch bowtie that I got him this year. It doesn't bother him too much like other costumes (such as the Dracula cape), so I guess maybe i'll just stick with these from now on.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!

Frank spent most of his Christmas Eve doing some serious napping. I really love his Grinch bowtie that I got him this year. It doesn't bother him too much like other costumes (such as the Dracula cape), so I guess maybe i'll just stick with these from now on.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas, kiddle!!! Dang, you have a knack. Not only are your treats tasty (as I know they have always been in the past), but they're gorgeous!!! And, Mr. Frankie? Exactly where he needed to be.
Those treats look very, very yummy! And Frankie is adorable.
Post a Comment