My poor Frankie has been at the vet since Monday. I thought he had an upset tummy, but there may be something in his stomach that's blocking food from going through his system. I got to see him yesterday and got him to eat some slices of sandwich ham (his fave treat that he only gets once in awhile) and I got him to calm down and purr and rub up on me.
The past couple of days have been really hard here - please send Frankie some positive vibes - he could sure use some right now :(
A home is not a home w/o our fur babies. I miss having my Frankie home. Get well soon, buddy.
4 comments:
Oh, kiddo. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you all. Poor mommy, daddy and furbaby.
Oh no oh no! I hope Frankie gets better and comes home soon. Much love to all of you!
Poor baby!! Hope he feels better soon.
I'm so sorry! Lots of good vibes and prayers going out to Frankie. Let us know what's what when you have news.
Post a Comment