I love this and it's the way it should be...they are both home. I'm sorry I missed the posts about Frankie...I'm happy he's at home now.
People who have never had cats just don't understand how traumatic an ordeal a sick kitty can be. When Mark and I had Scoots, not only did we have to deal with the pain when she got really sick, but we had to deal with some friends and family who were like, "all that money just for a cat?" It was so upsetting.
I'm happy you were able to take time off to be with him when he first came home.
4 comments:
Adorable.
lol Looks like my house.
I love this and it's the way it should be...they are both home. I'm sorry I missed the posts about Frankie...I'm happy he's at home now.
People who have never had cats just don't understand how traumatic an ordeal a sick kitty can be. When Mark and I had Scoots, not only did we have to deal with the pain when she got really sick, but we had to deal with some friends and family who were like, "all that money just for a cat?" It was so upsetting.
I'm happy you were able to take time off to be with him when he first came home.
That's so cute!
Post a Comment