February 28, 2010

Can I get a woot woot?

My 2nd and last WIP project for the Ravelympics is D.O.N.E.!

Pattern: Koolhaas Hat by Jared Flood

Size: Larger size (8")

Yarn: Lion Cashmere Blend

Needles: US 6 and 8

Mods: none

I'm really proud of the fact that I got the 2 WIPs I wanted to finish during the Ravelympics completed, considering I didn't even start on either until a week after the Olympics started with the cold and all. Both projects were about 25-30% in when they sat around for about a year or year and a half, so I can now find some new projects to start anew. So so excited!



5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Congrats on the Koolhaas! I never could get the hang of that pattern. Yours looks fabulous!

Saren Johnson said...

Very nice hat. Cashmere!!

Cindy said...

WOOT! WOOT!!!!!

yoel said...

Hooray! It looks great!

laura said...

Woot-woot! Congratulations!! I love the look of the hat...such a pretty picture. You must feel great!