September 2, 2009

Slipper cat

Can you believe it's already September? I can't believe summer's coming to a close, but I'm ready to welcome fall - it is my favorite season, after all :)

It's time for another Whiskers on Wednesday post. Frank was napping under one of the coffee tables in the living room that is used as a plant stand for the most part. No one bothers him there and he likes to lean up against my leopard print slippers and nap with the sun warming his backside.
He just looks so cute all curled up, doesn't he? He almost looks like a pair of fuzzy slippers himself :) Sometimes I'll place my feet on him (but not the weight of my legs if that makes any sense) and wish there was a carpet that would resemble cat fur (but not made of real cat fur, mind you!) - so soft and comfy!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

When I put my feet gently on EM, she curls into a ball and bites me. You are a very lucky person to be owned by Frank.

yoel said...

"MY leopard print slippers"...you'd better think twice, b/c I'm pretty sure Frank thinks they are his bolster pillows :)

Bubblesknits said...

lol I'm with Cindy...I get bit when I do that. Maybe it's because I have such long toes, they think it's a cat toy. ;-)

I'll be having Whiskers on Thursday this week. ::sigh::