July 1, 2008

Really?

Holy crap, has it really been over a month since I last posted? Wow... bad blogger.

Thank you to those who have sent me an email or comment to check in on me to make sure I was alright. Sorry to have worried you. I guess I took an unplanned break from blogging.... I've either been really busy or just kinda mopey and not feeling like doing much of anything. I seem to feel a little down when there's seasonal changes, it's kinda weird. Now that I've had a dose of some sunshine, I think it did me some good and I'm ready to get back to blogging again.


So what have I been up to during the month of June? Well I've been cycling to work, celebrated Bear's daughter graduating high school,
celebrated my birthday,
enjoyed mojitos with fresh mint from my mint plant,
helped my little sis get her own salon up and running (she quit a chain salon to lease a chair in an independently owned salon shop which she just opened today - yeah!) and looking for living room furniture (we're currently sitting on camp/lawn chairs and cushions from our old sofa thrown on the floor), etc. etc. etc.... but, no knitting to show as I didn't knit a single stitch during the month of June. I know, I'm a lame blogger and poor excuse of a knitter. I hope to make it up to all my knitterly friends soon. I plan to haul my butt to knit night tomorrow and get back in the groove.
Just wanted to make a quick post to say all is well and thank all of you who come here to read my little blog. I promise to finish my Japan posts... really!
In the meantime, I owe a photo to KnitTech, who wanted to see what the painting of the word "dream" looked like in reference to this post.
So here it is:

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Welcome back. It's good to hear that you are better and back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Yahoo! I love the colors of the flowers! So vivid. I never realized Bears daughter was more then 9 years old...how in the world did I think she was 9?

Glad to read about you biking to work...mostly because I'm freaked out about biking anywhere near traffic...It scares me. Let us know when you are knitting again!