February 16, 2008

Aka yuki ga furu

OMG 3 posts in one day? Something's wrong!!! hehehe

Aka yuki ga furu is a Japanese expression that literally means "it will snow red." It's probably the equivalent of the expression "when pigs fly" to signify the impossible taking place.

There's a first for everything, right?

I was so excited when I came across this apron pattern that I HAD to buy it.

There was a President's Day weekend sale at Joanns so I went ahead and got the fabric for it.

I love that the apron is reversible too. Now I don't know how to sew, so I'm having my talented mother help me with this. I really need to learn how to sew.

I don't think I've ever been this excited about an apron before!

3 comments:

A 30-something femme createrix said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE that apron pattern! And what great fabric you chose...I can't wait to see the finished product! I think I need to buy that pattern now...I'm in love :)

Anonymous said...

That apron pattern is wonderful!! You sure have reasons to be that excited ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm for Aka yuki ga furu every day! I can't believe this happened again. I'm going unsubscribe and resubscribe to your feed (or bookmark that updates)because this flurry of posting never registered! I love more than one post from you in a day. The fabric you chose is right up my alley.