August 25, 2012

Hot dogs, come get your hot dogs!

Just a quick update, we got our food cart license approved from the health deparment in late July and have been selling hot dogs every Sunday at a nearby marina (still scouting a good weekday lunch location). Bear has been having a good time being his own boss and we're getting good feedback on the food we serve.

Although I have my other FT job, I'm helping Bear out on the weekends as the money taker so that he can focus on the food. It's been exhausting, but you gotta put in the effort to get what you want for the output, right?

Here are some recent photos, one from our first opening at the oldest neighborhood grocery store in Seattle, and then our regular Sunday spot at the nearby marina :)




3 comments:

Cindy said...

Best of luck, kiddle!! I'm so excited for you both. Wish I could have one of those babies. I love hotdogs outside!!!!!!!

yoel said...

Aw that looks like fun!

Saren Johnson said...

That's great!