Frankenmitts are done! They took about 2 weeks to knit up, not bad for any FO from me. I'm really finding KALs to be key in having motivation to finish projects (in addition to the fact that holiday gift knitting needs to have already commenced if I plan to get them sent out in time).This pair however, is for me, being a Halloween lover and all :)
The yarn is String Theory Colorworks in the Resonance base in the colorway Particle Accelerator (a sock club colorway). Knit on size 1US dpns. I have enough for another pair of mitts or anklet socks, we'll see what I decided to do with them.In the meantime, I've started the 1st of 4 KALs through Knit Purl Hunter's website. I'll post details on that KAL in another post. I'm enjoying a 3 day weekend and with the wet, chilly weather that will be lingering here for much of fall here in the Washington state, it's definitely soup season. I will be cooking up a hot batch of potato leek soup this afternoon to enjoy for supper tonight.
4 comments:
I love them!!!! And, have a great day off. I'm getting ready to go to work. meh.
I like the mitts! KAL does sound like a great idea for keeping motivated and finishing projects.
Love, LOVE those colorways together.
Very cute! The green hands are kinda freaky though :)
Post a Comment