Here's some of my Halloween decor up the staircase. I'm hoping my new creepy crawly hand will spook someone (if anyone shows up!) tonight! We made several attempts to have my cat (dressed as Dracula) pose in the photo below with me, but he wasn't in a festive mood. Oh well, he's a cat, what do you expect? :)

As mentioned before, I'm participating in another mystery KAL, with the intentions of getting some holiday gift knits made as well as the chance to win some Addi Clicks, which I really, really want.
This is the shawlette from the mystery KAL. I love all the different textures in this pattern and I learned a few techniques new to me. That is a picot edging, which I think turned out quite nice.

That's it for now! The next mystery KAL for this series starts up later this week. This time I will be learning to knit 2 socks toe up. This should be interesting.
2 comments:
Cats! They only do what they want to do.
Good luck on the KAL. I love my addi clicks.
That is such a lovely shawlette, girl. And, Frankie? You dressed him up? Srsly? How much blood did you lose??????
Post a Comment