I did however, manage to (finally) whip a quick project up on the sewing machine for a gal who is expecting in my knitting group. I knit a blanket square with the knitting group for her blanket, but she's such a nice gal and has been so friendly and welcoming that I wanted to give her a little extra something to say thanks.
Anyway, not the best shot as it's evening and it'll be on its way to the recipient tomorrow, so bear with. I bought some prefolded cloth diapers, some flannel and cotton fabric and made some burp cloths. I used the tutorial from here.
So not all is lost on the crafting front :) Hope I find the knitting mojo again soon - I have a project that is extremely overdue!
3 comments:
What a considerate and lovely gift. Knitting mojo just took a vacation. He'll be back.
Be happy you're choosing not to knit. It sucks when it hurts to much to knit.
Those are beautiful! I like the fabric pattern you chose. :)
Post a Comment