Yikes, did I really let a whole month go by without posting? Crap.
I guess I'll have to do post a bunch of photos to make it easier to play catch up.
So what have I been up to lately? Let's see...
Had some beer with my knitting,

Treated myself to a pedicure for my birthday,

tended to the plants out on the deck (l to r: rosemary, spanish lavender, royal velvet lavender, butter lettuce),

and more plants (l to r: thai chili pepper, swiss chard, rosemary again),

bought local raspberries and strawberries to make jam,

and this past weekend, we went on our first camping trip of the season.
Bear and his buddy caught all this trout out on the lake the first night - not bad!

out campsite:

and some more trout the next morning - fish were biting good!

view of the boat and the lake:

some 4x4ing was necessary on some washed out forest roads, as well as still encountering snowy patches up in the mountain roads to the campgrounds.

Beautiful, bubbly (and cold!) waters of the river and lush greenery - loved it.

A little daisy patch by the river.

A close up.

So that's a little taste of what I've been up to. I haven't touched my knitting since early June however, which was probably when the beer + knitting photo was taken, so sadly no progress to report since then. Hope to be better about posting in July though!
5 comments:
It's good to hear from you and your camping trip sounds wonderful. MMMMM, fresh trout!
Looks like you've been busy. Glad to hear the camping trip was fun.
The color of your beer and your yarn match so well! I love seeing other people's campsites...you guys have it together. What are the two white things at the base of the tree? Bowls? Did you have trout by campfire?
That camping trip looked like fun!
That camping trip looks like fun. What a gorgeous site!
Post a Comment