
I'm still alive, just poking along trying to get caught up. We've had a streak of nice summery weather, so I've been enjoying that lately. The cake above was one I made this past Memorial Day weekend. It was a white sheet cake topped with homemade whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries - a real treat!
And of course, with a new cat around the house (who is adjusting very well to his new home), I've got gratuitous cat photos to share on the blog too.
Bear took these a few days ago while our Frank was lounging on the bed in the sun.


And my fave shot he took that day... what I'm calling the Bette Davis eyes shot.

Have some more posts to share, including my participation in making a blanket square for a baby shower for one of the gals in my knitting group. Hope to get to that in the next day or so.
Thanks to those still stopping by to say hi :)
4 comments:
Gorgeous cake. And, Frank is absolutely beautiful!
Can I have a slice of cake..... please. I sound like one of my kids. It looks so yummy!!!!! I love the addition to your family. Frank looks like he is going to keep you on your toes in a good way. Enjoy, cats are such great friends.
Aww, what a sexy sweetie of a cat!
Cake looks yummy too!
The cake looks tasty, but I love the new family addition! Every cat needs a headshot!
Post a Comment