My leafy mitts are done! I love how they turned out and I love this yarn. It was great to knit with and they're perfect for the pattern (the yarn and pattern are from the same person).
I love the colours in this yarn - the grey-ish brown on the tips and the bottom of the ribbing by the wrists and the leafy green in the middle. I think I'll buy some more of this yarn - these would make great gifts!
Pattern: Leafy Mitts (from Impulse of Delight)
Needles: 4.0mm dpn's
Size: Medium size from the pattern (for 7.5 in hand circumference)
Mods: none
I wore them out this weekend and have had nothing but compliments from strangers. Love love LOVE these!
I've been on some kind of green kick these days. Just check out the yarn I've purchased in the past month or so:
This is their new yarn called the LB Collection Organic Wool. I love this avocado colour and hope to CO for this soon!

7 comments:
I LOVE THE MITTS!! You did a fabulous job and they look terrific. Get started on the sweater right now!
I love how your mitts turned out. I think I made some similar, but mine didn't have all of the ribbing. Yours look a lot better than mine!
I already faved these mitts on Rav! I love all the springy green goodness.
Love your Leafy Mitts :-)
Nice work on the mitts! I have to go find the pattern on Ravelry now.
OMG!!! They're done and *lovely*!!
WOW! I'm loving those leafy mitts!!! And that cardigan is gorgeous. Lion Brand has really been stepping it up lately!! What a great shade of green.
I'm having fun putting your package together. Hopefully I'll have it done this weekend:-)
Post a Comment