February 10, 2009

Blog award! Blog award!

Wendy over at Musings from a Knucklehead was kind enough to give me a Kreativ Blogger award! Check out her blog when you get a chance (and check out her FOs - I LOVE her Hot Choc-o-late fingerless mitts from her Jan. 26th post!)

So I guess I have to post the rules first:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Now onto my nominees for the Kreativ Blogger award to pass on the torch...

1. To Angi, who dyes the most gorgeous yarn and I'm lucky (or unlucky because I can't pass up her yarn, heheh) to have her in my knitting group.

2. Yoel, because this girl set out to knit and use up her yarn stash last year and did it! That takes mad skill and creativity, so she's certainly deserving of this award!

3. Laura, because she's a very inspiring gal - she makes wallets out of beautiful paper (newspapers even!). She's always got something new to teach me. She's got a funny side too and cracks me up with her wit.

4. Liberty, because she's got her own Etsy shop with oodles of creatively-dyed (and named too, I might add) yarn and fiber, and she's on her way to making her own beer (and I hope she'll make me some beer infused with ginger) and home cured and smoked bacon. If the world goes down, I'm going to go move in w/ her fam.

5. My pal Cindy, because she's creatively witty and has a great sense of humor. She knits (she's working on this cool looking Infinity Wrap) and spins and is an overall great gal. Doesn't hurt that she's got a cool lookin dog either ;) I love that she signs off with a music video of some kind too.

6. Carrie Penny, because she's yet another great knitter who hosts creative parties like this one from Halloween . If I lived any closer, I'd have invited myself to try some Pus dip and Sausage Wheels of Doom (Love the names!).

7. Last but not least, my dear KnitTech. She's got a creatively wicked sense of humor that I love too and is just whipping out some beautifully knit goodies like in this post.


Well there you have it. Thanks again Wendy for the award! Now it's my turn to pay it forward and send all these folks a note that they won an award too!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

That's cool. Thanks Sweetie!!

Cindy said...

And, back at ya Friday A.M.!

Wendy said...

You are totally welcome gurl! And so deserving! I mean, look at those leaf mitts! La-ove them!

Saren Johnson said...

Thanks for the great words.