May 14, 2012

Hot doggin'

Whoa, where has the time gone by?  I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  Not even sure anyone reads this anymore, but I don't want to give up on my blogging, even if I have no readers anymore. I do like to go back and read posts from the past or view pictures I've posted previously too.

Anyways, in case anyone was wondering, it's been pretty busy lately, both work and outside of work.
I guess I tend to post any new updates via that big social network site, but most of my knitting/crafty stuff has been here. I have been knitting, but it's slow going.  I went on a knitting retreat, which was awesome and I had a blast. I'll try to talk more about that in another post.

But the main thing that has been occupying Bear and my attention as of late is.... we are in the process of starting a hot dog cart business! :)  For those of you who are so inclined, you can follow along with our adventures in getting our business started here.

We are in the final stages of getting the paperwork submitted to turn in to the health department, so keep your fingers crossed that they don't give us too much grief!

Anyway, I just wanted to give a little explanation to anyone still reading here where we have been and why I have been absent.  Hope to get things picked up and going over here again, as I do have lots to tell.

And thank you for still reading, if you're still here :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is SO exciting. I'm thrilled for you. Where do you want to be with it? Downtown Seattle? Do you Tweet or is it FB? I'm on FB, but I don't Tweet. I want to hear all about it!!!!!!

Saren Johnson said...

You're starting a business? How exciting is that?! Good luck.

Knitting retreat? Spill it!