That's mom and my sis at the petting barn. Mom was petting a little black bunny and my sis with the sheep. BIL's mom is looking in from outside the petting area.
I stood here watching these adorable piglets for the longest time. They were so so cute! I wanted to take one home with me. LOL
My mom below "bee"ing silly - get it? har har.
There was this food booth called Totally Fried. It seems the latest craze at fairs/festivals these days is what kind of whack job food you can deep fry. I've seen the deep fried candy bars on tv, but this booth had everything from deep fried twinkies, to deep fried pickles and they even had a *rispy *reme chicken sandwich... uhm, that last one didn't sound appetizing at all. It's basically a chicken sandwich but instead of regular hamburger buns, they use *rispy *reme donuts. Yikes.
All in all a fun time! I tried to go through the Hobby building to find the items submitted for the knitted goods, but it was too crowded and I couldn't figure out the layout of the building - oh well.
And an update on my Walk for the Animals... I am as of this morning, the #2 Top Individual Fundraiser! w000000h000000! It's been so fun raising funds for the Seattle Humane Society. Just one week left and I'll be doing my walk next weekend. I hope to have pictures to share here then too.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a ton of fun! Was there any knitting?
What fun!!! Plus, Frankie looks adorable. And, congrats on the fund-raising. You rock, girl!!!
The fair looked fun, we stayed away from ours. Hate crowds and I'd had my share of it during the music festival the prior month.
Looks like you had a good time at the fair! I've never been a fan of all the deep fried stuff, either. Well, except for pickles, but that's nothing new. =)
I love all the cute animals at the fair :)
Congratulations on your fund raising!! That's awesome that you're the #2 Top Individual Fundraiser!
Post a Comment