April 3, 2009

In Memoriam

Bear's father passed away this week.

I'm going to take a little break from my little blog, but will be back soon.

I know everyone says this, but it's a good time to remind everyone to let those in your life know that you love them, because you never know when you're going to lose them.
Life's too short, so make the most of it.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, Sweetie. I wish I could be there to hug you. Please just embrace me from there cause I'm embracing you from here in Middle Earth. Take your time. Be kind to each other.

Hugs

yoel said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to both of you.

Bubblesknits said...

I'm so sorry. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts.

Carrie Penny said...

We are so sorry for you loss and your family is in our thoughts.

Saren Johnson said...

May you both find peace during this time of stress.

laura said...

Emiko: I'm sorry to pop over here today and read the sad news. I know that you and Bear must be feeling a whole range of feelings and appreciate your reminder to let the ones we love know it.

The phrase "life is short" has been going through my mind so much lately---it's amazing how much energy we put into things or minor grievances with co-workers or bad drivers etc and these things matter so little. Thanks for the reminder to "make the most of it".

knitalittle said...

So sorry to hear. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.