Well folks, we're headin outta here to Japan this morning - w00h00!
I also wanted to note that this week was my one year blogiversary - I can't believe I've kept up with it for the most part and to look back at all the knitting I have accomplished since then.
I plan to have a contest when I get back - perhaps I'll find something cool in Japan for my contest goodies :)
I'm bringing some knitting with me, as this will be my first "real" vacation taking knitting - we'll see how much I get done.
Hope to make some blog posts while there, but if not, I'll definitely be making a buttload of posts about my trip for sure!
Alrightie folks, we'll see ya in a little bit!
7 comments:
Have a fabulous time!
Can't wait to read about your adventure. Take plenty of pictures and bring home lots of knitting books!
Enjoy the trip!!
Have great fun in Japan!!! And don't forget to take some photos!!! :D
Have a safe trip and a great time!!!
I can't wait until you post about the trip! I hope you are having a blast. I'm camping this weekend and hope to come back to a post!
How exciting!! I've always wanted to go to Japan. Have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment