First off, I'd love if all of you sent your get well vibes to Bear's father, who fell ill this week. It has been really hard for Bear to be on the other side of the coast from where his father lives and not be able to just hop into a car and drive over to see him. We've been worried sick wondering every minute whether his condition has improved or not. Get well soon J - be strong.
I also found out this morning (on a Friday the 13th nevertheless) that I won some great looking fabric over at the Fresh Figs blog, so that was a nice start to the day on an otherwise inauspiciously superstitious day. Was that even a word? Well it sounds all kooky, kinda like how I feel.
I mentioned that I started a cardi, so I thought I'd post a photo of the current WIP - here ya go.
That's the back of the cardi and so far, I'm liking the feel of Lion Brand's LB Collection organic wool. It's really soft and should make for a nice comfy cardi.
Ok folks, I'm off. I'll be back again soon.
4 comments:
Sending prayers "J's" way. Congrats on the win and the cardi is looking good. Take care!
Thinking good thoughts for all of you!
Sending healing thoughts....
Oh Jeez-I've been away too long-please know that I'm sending retroactive good vibes over to Bear's dad. Laura
Post a Comment